1. Avoid running the computer continuously for a long time, paying attention to rest in the middle. To maintain a proper position, the distance between the eyes and the screen should be 40 to 50 cm, so that both eyes look flat or look down slightly at the screen.
2. Maintain a good working environment indoors, such as comfortable temperature, clean air, suitable anion concentration and ozone concentration.
3. In the computer room, the light should be suitable, not too bright or too dark, to avoid direct light on the screen and cause interference light. The studio should be kept dry and ventilated.
4. A color filter is used on the screen of the computer to reduce visual fatigue. It is best to use glass or high quality plastic filters.
5. Using the computer radiation eliminator, the computer radiation eliminator electronically shields the waveform shaping, oscillating interference, derivation and absorption through the power supply; the AC of the computer and the accessory equipment is brought to an ideal state, and it can dynamically discover and track the computer motherboard, The radiation generated by the CPU, hard disk, display, keyboard, mouse and devices connected to the computer is absorbed, converted and eliminated by the intelligent chip module inside the product, effectively eliminating the invisible killer that affects our health from the root cause - computer radiation !
5. Install guards to reduce the intensity of electromagnetic radiation. The guards generally have a radiation protection film, a protective mirror, and a computer radiation eliminator.
6. Be careful to keep your skin clean. There is a large amount of static electricity on the surface of the computer screen, and the accumulated dust can be transferred to the exposed parts of the face and hands. For a long time, it is prone to rash, pigmentation, and even skin lesions.
7. Pay attention to supplement nutrition. The computer operator works too long in front of the screen, the rhodopsin on the retina is consumed, and the rhodopsin is mainly synthesized by vitamin A. Therefore, computer operators should eat more carrots, cabbage, bean sprouts, tofu, red dates, oranges and milk, eggs, animal liver, lean meat and other foods to supplement vitamin A and protein in human body. Drink more tea, tea polyphenols and other active substances in the tea will help absorb and resist radioactive substances.
8. For people who “get along with the computer”, radiation is indeed a worrying “by-product”. Even if you apply a cream every day, eat a lot of antioxidants, and add a radiation-proof display screen, many people still feel uneasy. However, British scientists have found that drinking two cups of green tea a day and eating an orange can help people who use computers to resist computer radiation.
Scientists also analyzed that oranges contain antioxidants that boost the body's immunity and inhibit tumor growth. The antioxidants rank first among all citrus fruits. At the same time, oranges contain high levels of vitamin A and carotene, which protect the skin of people who regularly use computers.